Tiempo de lectura: 2 minutos

Bank users look to these financial institutions as a safe option to keep their money, either the savings they make for the future, or the deposits they receive as payment remuneration. So, when a bank fails to comply with this primary obligation, customers wonder how to sue them and get their fair compensation… it seems an impossible fight to achieve, but it is not, and below we will tell you how to act.




In which cases can the bank be sued?

According to CONDUSEF information, users can complain in the following cases:

A first step is to file a complaint on the official CONDUSEF website, but you should know that this body only acts as a mediator, requesting the bank to clarify the situation peacefully, but it is not a way to force you to compensate or return the stolen amount, or that was unfairly charged by mistake of the financial institution or its ATM systems.

Many users are afraid to approach bank lawyers for fear that it will be too long and costly a process, however, it is the alternative to file a commercial lawsuit, requesting the bank to return the amount unfairly charged, paid unduly, or that was charged to the user’s account without the user having made a purchase. In addition, the bank must pay the corresponding interest and prove the validity of the transaction for which the user is suing.

If you are faced with such a situation, we recommend that you do not give up: take action and seek legal advice from tax lawyers who are experts in dealing with financial institutions and who will not charge you fees until after you have won your case: LEX & CO.




Contact us today at 5568401076, email firma.lex.co@gmail.com and tell us about your case and we will gladly advise you on bond collection, foreclosure and out-of-court collections.

Contact us


Get more information

Call Now Button